Symptoms of P0098 OBD II Trouble Code
- Internally failed #2 IAT sensor
- Faulty connection at #2 IAT sensor
- Open in IAT ground circuit or signal circuit
- Short to voltage in IAT signal circuit or reference circuit
- IAT harness and/or wiring routed too close to high-voltage wiring (e.g.
alternator, spark plug cables, etc.)
- Faulty PCM (less likely but not impossible)
Common Causes of P0098 OBD II Trouble Code
- 2004 Volvo XC90 AWD T6; 2.9L Turbo P0504, P0571, P0700, P0716, P07323, P0733, P0734, P0842, P0019, P0098,My name is James, currently living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)...I bought this vehicle in April 2016 from an individual; all paperwork was current and complete...a few months past, Sept, I began having issues with the vehicle. To my surprise, the closest Volvo Authorized repair and service center is an...