Symptoms of P0708 OBD II Trouble Code
- Faulty transmission range sensor
- Misadjusted transmission shift cable/linkage
- Damaged wiring
- Misadjusted range sensor
- (Rarely) PCM or TCM failure
Common Causes of P0708 OBD II Trouble Code
- 97 Mazda 626 4 cyl AT OBD II code P0708I need some help analyzing a problem with the dreaded Tranny that Mazda put into the 626. I have a 4.0 cyl A/T. Currently the car has about 221000 miles on it. It had a tranny change around 90,000 miles and a engine change around 160,000 miles. The problem I have now is after driving for a few minut...
- P0795 - P0708 for 2001 Saturn SL2The transmission was replaced about 6 weeks ago in the car because it was shifting in and out of overdrive erratically. After picking car up from mechanic, engine light was still on and transmission would shift to high gear and/or overdrive regardless of forward gear selection. (ie: D,2,L). After...
- Explorer P1400 went to P0113, P0118, P0123, P0453, P0708 ...Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and hope to find some help.
I have a Ford 2002 explorer with a 4.0L. I had a P1400 code, took the DPFE sensor out to change it. BUT while it was disconnected, started the truck... :oops:
It ran about 10 sec. before I stopped it. Then I connected the sensor back,...
- P0708 / P0722 / P0717 on 2001 Hyundai AccentHey folks,
I have a 2001 Hyundai Accent GS and after running my CEL through a reader, I got these codes.
Can anyone help me out on what they mean?
- 2003 Ford Ranger obd2 code p07082003 Ford Ranger 3.0 p0708 code, what is it for?...
- 97 f150 4x4 4.6 trouble codes P0743 P0708Replaced motor in my truck, now speedometer not working and overdrive light flashing. Won't shift out if 2nd...
- 07 Hyundai Sonota p0708Code P0708...
- 99 Windstar DTC P0708Hi,
Can someone please help:
How to adjust the DTR (Digital Range Sensor)on the trans
to lower the Voltage.
Can I do it without the scanner? With Voltmeter.
I knew it should be between 1.3 to1.8Volt.
The funny thing is that it will normalize after running fo 5-10 min
warm up i.e. the O/D OFF ...
Severity of P0708 OBD II Trouble Code
The check engine light will come on accompanied by an obvious lack of power taking off from complete stops due to the transmission starting in third gear.