Symptoms of P2270 OBD II Trouble Code
- Exhaust leak near O2 sensor
- Contaminated or failed HO2S2 (Sensor 2)
- HO2S2 wiring/circuit problem
- Loose installation of HO2S2
- Fuel pressure incorrect
- Faulty fuel injector
- Engine coolant leak
- Faulty purge solenoid valve
- PCM has failed
Common Causes of P2270 OBD II Trouble Code
- BMW 325i Emission fault P2096 & P2270Hello, i have failed emission test with CO 0.64% (max 0.2%), fault in obd are P2096 & P2270, What should I do to fix this issue? Thanks...
- 2010 Mazda6 V6 P2096 and P2270Hello,
maybe someone has a hint before I spend more money at a repair shop...
My 2010 Mazda6 V6 has the above mentioned error codes.
P2026 Post catalyst fuel trim system too lean bank 1
P2070 Oxygen sensor signal stuck lean bank 1 - this one has not showed again, but the test cycle seems incomplet...
- 04 BMW 325i P0411 P0137 P2096 P0301 P2270DTC P0411 P0137 P2096 P0301 P2270 are all showing up. So far I have replaced the Down stream Oxygen sensor and the secondary air intake control valve. I am struggling with what to do next. Can anyone help me as I am a DIY guy and financially strapped. I need to pass smog this month and get back to m...
- 2006 MINI Cooper stuck @ 5000rpm P1613 P0054 P1786 P0136 P2270 P705just rebuild the starter (2002-2006) least 6 months standing i forget, i go to 45-55 mph and the rpm's get stuck going 90-10mph no difference 5000 rpm's, if i drive really slow it shifts good up to 45 or 51 mph, -automatic transmission- so far throwing codes ===P1613 P0054 P1786 P0136 P2270 ==p705?...
- 2012 Chevy Cruze : P015B, P0171, P2270My 2012 Cruze is throwing the following fault codes (no apparent performance issues)
P015B O2 Sensor Delayed Response - Lean to Rich Bank 1 Sensor 1
P0171 System too lean, bank 1
P2270 O2 Sensor Signal Biased/Stuck Lean Bank 1 Sensor 2
Can someone give me a lead on what could be the issue?
- 2005 Ford E350 NO downstream o2 sensor but getting P2270I have a 2005 E350 super duty box truck with a 5.4 V8.
I've got a P2270 code indicating a problem with the Post Cat heated sensor.
Problem is, I DON"T HAVE ONE!
I've followed every single bit of exhaust pipe from both manifolds and have only the #1 sensor just after the manifold on the #1 cylinder ...
- 2005 f150 5.4 p2270/p0054tuck started running really rough and flashing check engine light...