Symptoms of P2272 OBD II Trouble Code
- Exhaust leak near O2 sensor
- Contaminated or failed HO2S2 (Sensor 2)
- HO2S2 wiring/circuit problem
- Loose installation of HO2S2
- Fuel pressure incorrect
- Faulty fuel injector
- Engine coolant leak
- Faulty purge solenoid valve
- PCM has failed
Common Causes of P2272 OBD II Trouble Code
- New O2 Sensor; Same P2272 & P0060 codes, 2006 Ford F-150Hello,
Vehicle: 2006 Ford F150, XL 4.2L V6 4x2 (146,482 miles)
Problem: Last week, I had a check engine light illuminate. I hooked up the Innova diagnostic OBDII computer, and I received 2 engine codes:
1) Code P2272 O2 Sensor signal stuck lean - Bank 2, Sensor 2
2) Code P0060 (HO2S heater resi...
- 2006 Mercury Mariner P2272I have a Mercury mariner 2006 3.0l , i got a check engine light on with the code 2272 witch is oxygen sensor bank #1 i replaced and I still have check engine light on is anything else do I have to do ?...
- 2006 Ford Eddie Bauer Explorer P2272 codeengine icon came on, took it by Auto Zone and got the scan, it came up with P2272, O2 Sensor. I had the check engine light come on a few months ago (right after I got the SUV), and it was due to the wrong gas cap being used. purchased one specifically for my truck, and was told to always 'click it...