Notice: If the vehicle is towed with all four wheels
on the ground, the drivetrain components could
be damaged. The repairs would not be covered by
the vehicle warranty. Do not tow the vehicle with all
four wheels on the ground.
The vehicle was not designed to be towed with all
four wheels on the ground. Use a dolly if the vehicle
must be towed. See ?Dolly Towing? later in this section
for more information.
The vehicle can be towed using a dolly. To tow the
vehicle using a dolly, follow these steps:
1. Put the front wheels on a dolly.
2. Put the gear shift lever in P (Park).
3. Set the parking brake.
4. Clamp the steering wheel in a straight-ahead
position with a clamping device designed for towing.
5. Remove the key from the ignition.
6. Secure the vehicle to the dolly.
7. Release the parking brake.