Notice: When replacing the battery, do not touch
any of the circuitry on the transmitter. Static
from your body could damage the transmitter.
1. Separate the transmitter with a ﬂat, thin object
inserted into the slot on the side or back of the
2. Remove the old battery. Do not use a metal object.
3. Insert the new battery, positive side facing down.
Replace with a CR2032 or equivalent battery.
4. Reassemble the transmitter.
Doors and Locks
Unlocked doors can be dangerous.
• Passengers — especially children — can easily
open the doors and fall out of a moving vehicle.
When a door is locked it will not open. You
increase the chance of being thrown out of the
vehicle in a crash if the doors are not locked.
So, wear safety belts properly and lock the
doors whenever you drive.
• Young children who get into unlocked vehicles
may be unable to get out. A child can be
overcome by extreme heat and can suffer
permanent injuries or even death from heat
stroke. Always lock your vehicle whenever you
• Outsiders can easily enter through an unlocked
door when you slow down or stop your vehicle.
Locking your doors can help prevent this from