? Manual operation:
1. Select or .
2. Select A/C and
(recirculated air). Use (recirculated air)
with A/C to provide colder airflow.
3. Set the temperature to 60°F (16°C).
4. Set highest fan setting initially, then adjust to maintain comfort.
To aid in side window defogging/demisting in cold weather:
2. Select A/C.
3. Adjust the temperature control to maintain comfort.
4. Set the fan speed to the highest setting.
5. Direct the outer instrument panel vents towards the side windows.
REAR WINDOW DEFROSTER
The rear defroster control is located on the climate control panel and
works to clear the rear window of fog and thin ice.
The engine must be running to operate the rear window defroster.
Press the control to turn the rear window defroster on. An indicator light
on the button will illuminate when active. The rear window defroster
turns off automatically after 15 minutes or when the engine is turned off.
To manually turn off the rear window defroster at any time, press the
If your vehicle is equipped with both rear defroster and heated mirrors,
the same button will activate both.
Do not use razor blades or other sharp objects to clean the inside
of the rear window or to remove decals from the inside of the
rear window. This may cause damage to the heated grid lines and
will not be covered by your warranty.
2009 Edge (edg)
Owners Guide, 3rd Printing