Only one heavy-duty pickup runs roughshod over the competition in so many ways:
F-Series Super Duty. Its best-in-class* hauling and towing capabilities, serious room
and comfort, plus a rugged reputation all add up to bragging rights for you. For
29 years in a row, F-Series has been America’s best-selling line of trucks, leading
the world of pickups, and keeping the promise of Built Ford Tough.
• Best 5th-Wheel Towing – 19,200 lbs.
• Best Conventional Towing –
• Best Payload – 5800 lbs.
• Best Gas Horsepower – 362 hp
• Best Gas Torque – 457 lb.-ft.
• TowCommand Integrated Trailer
Brake Controller Option
• 15,000-lb.-Rated 2
• Auxiliary Upfitter Switches Option
* Class is Full-size Pickups over 8500 lbs. GVWR. All ratings are for properly equipped vehicles.
2007 F-250 SUPER DUTY
2007 F-350 SUPER DUTY