A. Low-Beam Headlamp/Daytime Running Lamps (DRL)
B. High-Beam Headlamp
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the hood. See Hood Release on page 5-11.
2. Reach in and access the bulb sockets from
inside the engine compartment.
3. Turn the bulb socket counterclockwise to remove it
from the headlamp assembly and pull it straight out.
4. Unplug the electrical connector from the old bulb by
releasing the clips on the bulb socket.
5. Pull the old bulb straight out.
6. Push the new bulb straight in until it clicks to
7. Plug in the electrical connector to the new bulb
8. Push the bulb socket straight in and turn it clockwise
to secure it in the headlamp assembly.