Taillamps, Turn Signal, Stoplamps
and Back-up Lamps
B. Turn Signal/Taillamp
C. Back-up Lamp
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Open the tailgate. See Tailgate on page 2-9.
2. Remove the two rear
lamp assembly screws
near the tailgate latch.
3. Pull the lamp assembly away from the vehicle.
4. Turn the bulb socket counterclockwise to remove it
from the taillamp assembly.
5. Holding the socket, pull the old bulb straight out to
release it from the socket.
6. Push the new bulb straight into the socket until it
7. Insert the bulb socket into the taillamp assembly
and turn it clockwise to secure.
8. Reinstall the taillamp assembly and tighten the