License Plate Lamp
To replace one of these bulbs:
1. Reach under the rear bumper for the bulb socket.
2. Turn the bulb socket counterclockwise and pull
the bulb socket out of the connector.
3. Pull the old bulb straight out from the bulb socket.
4. Push the new bulb straight in until it clicks to
5. Reach under the rear bumper to reinstall the bulb
socket into the connector.
6. Turn the bulb socket clockwise to secure it to the
Exterior Lamp Bulb Number
License Plate Bulb W5W
Parking/Front Turn Signal 3757KA
Parking Lamp (Inboard) 3157A
Stoplamp, Rear Turn Signal,
Taillamp, and Back-up Lamp
For replacement bulbs not listed here, contact your