Page 2 of 6 Bulletin Number 303-58 Date of issue 11/02
5. Reposition TPS electrical connector upwards for access.
6. Remove tape from convoluted sleeve.
7. Remove and discard convoluted sleeve from wiring harness.
8. Remove electrical tape from wiring harness.
9. Note position of wires in TPS electrical connector.
10. Displace and remove anti-back-out device from TPS electrical connector (Illustration 2).
REMOVE ANTIBACK-OUT DEVICE
11. Remove the existing tin-plated terminals from the TPS electrical connector.
12. Cut and remove existing tin-plated electrical terminals/wires (Illustration 3).
Note: Make sure to stagger the cuts to allow installation of the convoluted
sleeve after modification.
STAGGERED CUTS IN TPS HARNESS
13. Strip back electrical wire insulation.
14. Cut gold terminated cables to required length.
Note: TPS wiring harness is to be same length as original after service repair.