The remaining driving distance and the date of
the next scheduled service are displayed briefly
immediately after you start the engine or
switch on the ignition.
A service advisor can read out the current serv‐
ice requirements from your remote control.
Displaying the vehicle check
For certain maintenance operations, you can
view the distance remaining or the due date for
that operation in the tachometer.
Switch on the ignition, refer to page 50.
2. Press the button on the turn indicator lever
repeatedly until "SET/INFO" is displayed.
3. Press and hold the button until the display
4. Press the button repeatedly until the corre‐
sponding symbol and "SERVICE-INFO" are
5. Press and hold the button until the display
6. Press the button to display the individual
service requirement items.
1 Button for selecting the information.
Online Edition for Part no. 01 40 2 964 433 - VI/15