When removing or installing the seat trim, carefully handle it to keep dirt out and avoid damage.
? Before removing the seat, turn the ignition switch off, disconnect both battery cables and wait and
least 3 minutes.
? When checking the power seat circuit for continuity using a circuit tester, do not confuse its con-
nector with the side air bag module connector. Such an error may cause the air bag to deploy.
? Do not drop, tilt, or bump the side air bag module installing in the seat. Always handle it with care.
1. Remove the front leg cover and rear leg cover.(LH/RH)
2. Slide the seat until the body mounting bolts are visible and a tool can be inserted.
3. Disconnect both battery cables.
4. Remove mounting bolts from vehicle, and disconnect harness
connector from under seat cushion.
5. Remove fastening clips under seat cushion, and remove seats
? Install in the reverse order of removal.
1. Headrest 2. Headrest holder (locked) 3. Headrest holder (free)
4. Seatback pad 5. Seat cushion pad 6. Seatback trim
7. Seat cushion trim 8. Side air bag module 9. Side air bag module bracket
10. Inner cloth stay 11. Side air bag module harness 12. Seatback frame
13. Seat cushion frame 14. Reclining device rod 15.
Seat thigh support adjuster assem-
16. Inner cover outer device 17. Reclining device outer 18. Seat cushion outer finisher
19. Thigh support adjuster dial 20. Sliding outer assembly 21. Flexible wire
22. Sliding inner assembly 23. Power seat harness 24. Seat belt buckle
25. Seat belt buckle bracket 26. Inner cover inner device 27. Reclining device inner
28. Seat cushion inner finisher 29. Power seat switch