SEAT CUSHION TRIM AND PAD (MANUAL SEAT)
1. Pull up tabs of reclining lever forward. Slide knob forward to
2. Hang snap ring on wire, and pull it up to remove. Remove thigh
support adjuster dial.
3. Unfasten the screw and metal clip and remove the seat cushion
4. Remove bolts on the under side of seat cushion.
5. Remove hog rings from under seat cushion frame.
6. After removing the seat cushion trim and pad, remove the hog rings to separate the trim and pad.
PASSENGER SIDE SEATBACK FORWARD RECLINING
1. Remove passenger side seatback trim and pad. Refer to SE-22, "SEATBACK TRIM AND PAD" .
2. Remove screw and fixing clip, then disconnect cablewire.