CONSULT-II BASIC OPERATION PROCEDURE
1. Turn ignition switch OFF.
2. Connect CONSULT-II and CONSULT-II CONVERTER to the
data link connector.
If CONSULT-II is used with no connection of CONSULT-II
CONVERTER, malfunctions might be detected in self-diag-
nosis depending on control unit which carry out CAN com-
3. Turn ignition switch ON.
4. Touch ?START (NISSAN BASED VHCL)?.
5. Touch ?ABS? in the ?Diagnosis System Selection? screen.
If ?ABS? is not indicated, go to GI-40, "
CONSULT-II Data Link
Connector (DLC) Circuit" .
6. Select the required diagnostic location from the ?Diagnosis
Mode Selection? screen.
For further information, see the CONSULT-II Operation Manual.