CLUTCH RELEASE MECHANISM
Revision: 2004 December 2004.5 350Z
CLUTCH RELEASE MECHANISM PFP:30502
Removal and Installation ACS004N7
1. Remove manual transmission from the vehicle. Refer to MT-19, "Removal and Installation from Vehicle" .
2. Remove release bearing sleeve assembly, holder spring, and withdrawal lever from inside the clutch
3. Remove dust cover.
4. Remove snap spring from withdrawal lever.
5. Using a puller as shown in the figure, remove release bearing
from release bearing sleeve.
INSPECTION AFTER REMOVAL
? If release bearing is seized, damaged, not properly centered or
does not rotate smoothly, replace it.
? If contact surface of withdrawal lever is excessively worn out,
? If dust cover is cracked or deformed, replace it.
1. Holder spring 2. Release bearing sleeve 3. Release bearing
4. Withdrawal lever 5. Dust cover 6. Snap spring