Revision: 2004 December 2004.5 350Z
CLUTCH FLUID PFP:00017
? Monitor fluid level in the reservoir tank to make sure it does not empty.
? Do not spill clutch fluid onto painted surfaces. If it spills, wipe up immediately and wash the
affected area with water.
1. Fill the master cylinder reservoir tank with new clutch fluid.
2. Connect a transparent vinyl hose to the air bleeder.
3. Depress the clutch pedal quickly and fully a few times and hold
4. With clutch pedal depressed, open air bleeder.
5. Close air bleeder.
6. Release clutch pedal and wait for 5 seconds.
7. Repeat steps 3 to 6 until no bubbles can be observed in the
8. Tighten air bleeder to the specified torque. Refer to CL-11,
"Removal and Installation" .