Revision: 2004 December 2004.5 350Z
4. ABS ACTUATOR AND ELECTRIC UNIT (CONTROL UNIT) GROUND CIRCUIT INSPECTION
Check the ABS actuator and electric unit (control unit) ground circuit.
OK or NG
OK >> Replace the ABS actuator and electric unit (control unit).
NG >> Open or short in harness. Repair or replace the harness.
Inspection 6 Stop Lamp Switch System AFS0029D
1. SELF-DIAGNOSIS RESULT CHECK
Check self-diagnosis results.
Is the above displayed in the self-diagnosis display item?
YES >> GO TO 2.
NO >> Inspection End
2. CONNECTOR INSPECTION
1. Disconnect the ABS actuator and electric unit (control unit) connector E51 and stop lamp switch connec-
tor E112, check the terminal for deformation, disconnection, looseness, and so on. If there is an error,
repair or replace the terminal.
2. Securely reconnect the connector and conduct self-diagnosis.
3. Start engine.
4. Repeat Pumping brake pedal carefully several times, then perform self-diagnosis again.
OK or NG
OK >> The connector terminal contact is loose, damaged, open or shorted.
NG >> GO TO 3.
ABS actuator and electric unit
(Harness connector E51)
16 (B) and 30 (B) ? Continuity should exist.
STOP LAMP SW