AIR CLEANER AND AIR DUCT
Revision: 2005 August 2005 350Z
AIR CLEANER AND AIR DUCT PFP:16500
Removal and Installation ABS009YF
1. Remove clips, and slide air duct (inlet) frontward, disengage
clips and air cleaner case.
When removing air duct (inlet), remove front bumper and
bumper fascia stay radiator core support center. Refer to EI-14,
"FRONT BUMPER" and BL-19, "RADIATOR CORE SUPPORT"
2. Disconnect harness connector from mass air flow sensor.
3. Disconnect PCV hose.
4. Remove air cleaner case/mass air flow sensor assembly and air duct assembly disconnecting their joints.
? Add marks as necessary for easier installation.
5. Remove mass air flow sensor from air cleaner case.
Handle mass air flow sensor with care.
? Do not shock it.
1. Air cleaner filter 2. Holder 3. Air cleaner case
4. Clip 5. Air duct (inlet) 6. Grommet
7. Collar 8. Grommet 9. O-ring
10. Mass air flow sensor 11. Clamp 12. Air duct
13. PCV hose 14. Clamp