INTAKE MANIFOLD COLLECTOR
Revision: 2005 August 2005 350Z
INTAKE MANIFOLD COLLECTOR PFP:14003
Removal and Installation ABS009YH
? To avoid the danger of being scalded, do not drain the engine coolant when the engine is hot.
? Gasket for intake manifold collector (upper) is secured together with mounting bolt for intake man-
ifold collector (lower). Thus, even when only gasket for upper side is replaced, gasket for lower
side must be also replaced.
1. Remove tower bar. Refer to FSU-20, "
TOWER BAR" .
1. Electric throttle control actuator 2. Gasket 3. Vacuum hose
EVAP canister purge volume control
5. Bracket 6. Intake manifold collector (upper)
7. Intake manifold collector cover 8. Gasket 9. Water hose
10. Bracket 11. Water hose 12. PCV hose
13. Intake manifold collector (lower)