INTAKE MANIFOLD COLLECTOR
Revision: 2005 August 2005 350Z
2. Remove engine cover with power tool.
When removing/installing engine cover with tower bar
installed, remove and install carefully in order to prevent
damage to top surface.
3. Drain engine coolant, or when water hose is disconnected, attach plug to prevent engine coolant leakage.
Refer to CO-10, "
Changing Engine Coolant" .
? Perform this step when engine is cold.
? Do not spill engine coolant on drive belts.
4. Remove air cleaner case and air duct. Refer to EM-16, "
AIR CLEANER AND AIR DUCT" .
5. Remove electric throttle control actuator as follows:
a. Disconnect harness connector.
b. Loosen mounting bolts in reverse order as shown in the figure.
? Handle carefully to avoid any shock to electric throttle
? Do not disassemble.
6. Remove fuel sub-tube mounting bolt to disconnect from rear of intake manifold collector (lower). Refer to
FUEL INJECTOR AND FUEL TUBE" .
7. Disconnect vacuum hose and water hose from intake manifold collector (upper).
8. Remove EVAP canister purge volume control solenoid valve bracket mounting bolt from intake manifold