EXHAUST MANIFOLD AND THREE WAY CATALYST
Revision: 2005 August 2005 350Z
EXHAUST MANIFOLD AND THREE WAY CATALYST PFP:14004
Removal and Installation ABS009YJ
Perform the work when the exhaust and cooling system have completely cooled down.
1. Remove tower bar. Refer to FSU-20, "
TOWER BAR" .
2. Remove engine cover with power tool. Refer to EM-18, "
INTAKE MANIFOLD COLLECTOR" .
3. Drain engine coolant. Refer to CO-10, "
Changing Engine Coolant" .
? Perform this step when engine is cold.
? Do not spill engine coolant on drive belts.
4. Remove air cleaner case and air duct. Refer to EM-16, "
AIR CLEANER AND AIR DUCT" .
5. Remove undercover with power tool.
1. Heated oxygen sensor 2 (bank 1) 2. Three way catalyst (right bank) 3. Gasket
4. Air fuel ratio sensor 1 (bank 1) 5. Exhaust manifold cover (right bank) 6. Exhaust manifold (right bank)
7. Exhaust manifold (left bank) 8. Exhaust manifold cover (left bank) 9. Three way catalyst (left bank)
10. Air fuel ratio sensor 1 (bank 2) 11. Heated oxygen sensor 2 (bank 2)