FUEL INJECTOR AND FUEL TUBE
Revision: 2005 August 2005 350Z
FUEL INJECTOR AND FUEL TUBE PFP:16600
Removal and Installation ABS009YN
Do not remove or disassemble parts unless instructed as shown in the figure.
? Put a ?CAUTION INFLAMMABLE? sign in the workshop.
? Be sure to work in a well ventilated area and furnish workshop with a CO2 fire extinguisher.
? Do not smoke while servicing fuel system. Keep open flames and sparks away from the work area.
? To avoid the danger of being scalded, do not drain engine coolant when engine is hot.
1. Remove engine cover with power tool. Refer to EM-18, "
INTAKE MANIFOLD COLLECTOR" .
2. Release fuel pressure. Refer to EC-94, "
FUEL PRESSURE RELEASE" .
3. Drain engine coolant, or when water hoses are disconnected, attach plug to prevent engine coolant leak-
age. Refer to CO-10, "
Changing Engine Coolant" and EM-18, "INTAKE MANIFOLD COLLECTOR" .
Perform this step when engine is cold.
1. Fuel damper 2. O-ring 3. Fuel sub-tube
4. EVAP hose 5. Intake manifold collector (lower) rear right side 6. Fuel feed hose (with damper)
7. Fuel tube 8. Spacer 9. Clip
10. O-ring (blue) 11. Fuel injector 12. O-ring (brown)
13. Hose clamp 14. Bracket 15. Quick connector cap
16. Centralized under-floor piping