Revision: 2005 August 2005 350Z
? The refill capacity depends on the engine oil temperature and drain time. Use these specifica-
tions for reference only.
? Always use oil level gauge to determine the proper amount of engine oil in the engine.
7. Warm up engine and check area around drain plug and oil filter for oil leakage.
8. Stop engine and wait for 10 minutes.
9. Check the engine oil level.
Changing Oil Filter ALS000NA
Be careful not to get burned when engine and engine oil may be hot.
1. Remove undercover with power tool.
2. Using oil filter wrench [SST], remove oil filter.
? Oil filter is provided with relief valve. Use Genuine NIS-
SAN Oil Filter or equivalent.
? When removing, prepare a shop cloth to absorb any
engine oil leakage or spillage.
? Do not allow engine oil to adhere to drive belts.
? Completely wipe off any engine oil that adheres to engine
1. Remove foreign materials adhering to oil filter installation surface.
2. Apply engine oil to the oil seal contact surface of new oil filter.