Revision: 2005 August 2005 350Z
3. Screw oil filter manually until it touches the installation surface,
then tighten it by 2/3 turn. Or tighten to specification.
INSPECTION AFTER INSTALLATION
1. Check the engine oil level. Refer to MA-18, "Changing Engine Oil" .
2. Start engine, and check there is no leak of engine oil.
3. Stop engine and wait for 10 minutes.
4. Check the engine oil level and add engine oil. Refer to MA-18, "
Changing Engine Oil" .
Changing Spark Plugs (Platinum-Tipped Type) ALS000NB
1. Remove engine cover with power tool. Refer to EM-18, "INTAKE MANIFOLD COLLECTOR" .
2. Remove ignition coil. Refer to EM-35, "
IGNITION COIL" .
3. Remove spark plug using spark plug wrench (commercial ser-
Do not drop or shock it.
INSPECTION AFTER REMOVAL
Use standard type spark plug for normal condition.
Hot type spark plug is suitable when fouling occurs with standard type spark plug under conditions such as:
? Frequent engine starts
? Low ambient temperatures
Cold type spark plug is suitable when spark plug knock occurs with standard type spark plug under conditions
? Extended highway driving
? Frequent high engine revolution
? Do not drop or shock spark plug.
: 14.7 - 20.5 NĚm (1.5 - 2.0 kg-m, 11 - 15 ft-lb)
Standard type PLFR5A-11
Hot type PLFR4A-11
Cold type PLFR6A-11
Gap (Nominal) : 1.1 mm (0.043 in)