IPDM E/R (INTELLIGENT POWER DISTRIBUTION MODULE ENGINE ROOM)
Revision: 2005 August 2005 350Z
1. Touch ?ACTIVE TEST? on ?SELECT DIAG MODE? screen.
2. Touch item to be tested.
3. Touch ?START?, and confirm its operation.
4. Touch ?STOP? while testing to stop the operation.
1. Headlamp washer item is displayed, but it cannot be tested.
2. Fog lamp item is displayed, but it cannot be tested.
Test item CONSULT-II screen display Description
Tail lamp operation TAIL LAMP
With a certain ON-OFF operation, the tail lamp relay can be oper-
Rear window defogger opera-
With a certain ON-OFF operation, the rear window defogger relay
can be operated.
Front wiper (HI, LO) operation FRONT WIPER
With a certain operation (OFF, HI ON, LO ON), the front wiper relay
(Lo, Hi) can be operated.
Cooling fan operation MOTOR FAN With a certain operation (1,2,3,4), the cooling fan can be operated.
HEAD LAMP WASHER ?
Lamp (HI, LO, FOG
With a certain operation (OFF, HI ON, LO ON, FOG ON
lamp relay (Lo, Hi, Fog
) can be operated.
Horn operation HORN Push ?ON? button, horn relay operates 20ms.