IPDM E/R (INTELLIGENT POWER DISTRIBUTION MODULE ENGINE ROOM)
Revision: 2005 August 2005 350Z
Auto Active Test AKS00A2M
In auto active test mode, operation inspection can be performed when IPDM E/R sends a drive signal to the
? Rear window defogger
? Front wipers
? Tail lamps and parking lamps
? Headlamps (Hi, Lo)
? A/C compressor (magnetic clutch)
? Cooling fan
1. Close hood and front door (passenger side), and then lift wiper arms away from windshield (to prevent
glass damage by wiper operation).
When auto active test is performed with hood opened, sprinkle water on windshield beforehand.
2. Turn ignition switch OFF.
3. Turn ignition switch ON, and, within 20 seconds, press drivers front door switch 10 times (close other
door). Then turn ignition switch OFF.
4. Turn ignition switch ON within 10 seconds after ignition switch OFF.
5. When auto active test mode is actuated.
6. After a series of operations is repeated three times, auto active test is completed.
When auto active test mode has to be cancelled halfway, turn ignition switch OFF.
Be sure to inspect BL-39, "
Door Switch Check" when the auto active test cannot be performed.
INSPECTION IN AUTO ACTIVE TEST MODE
When auto active test mode is actuated, the following eight steps are repeated three times.
It takes 10 seconds from 3 to 4.