Revision: 2005 August 2005 350Z
Removal and Installation AKS00990
1. Open the driver and front passenger window, and then disconnect the battery cable from the negative ter-
Before disconnecting the battery, lower both the driver and passenger windows. This will prevent
any interference between the window edge and the vehicle when the door is opened/closed. Dur-
ing normal operation, the window slightly raises and lowers automatically to prevent any window
to vehicle interference. The automatic window function will not work with the battery discon-
2. Remove engine undercover, using power tools.
3. Remove radiator cooling fan assembly. Refer to CO-21, "
COOLING FAN" .
4. Remove alternator and power steering belt. Refer to EM-15, "
Removal and Installation" .
5. Remove oil pressure harness clip from alternator stay.
6. Disconnect oil pressure switch connector.
7. Remove alternator stay mounting bolts and alternator stay, using
8. Remove alternator mounting bolt, using power tools.
1. B terminal mounting nut 2. B terminal harness 3. Alternator connector
4. Alternator mounting bolt 5. Alternator stay mounting bolt 6. Alternator stay