Revision: 2005 August 2006 350Z
ABS WARNING LAMP, VDC OFF INDICATOR LAMP, SLIP INDICATOR LAMP INSPECTION
1. Make sure ABS warning lamp, VDC OFF indicator lamp (when VDC OFF switch is OFF), and SLIP indica-
tor lamp turns ON approximately 1 second when the ignition switch is turned ON. If they do not, check the
VDC OFF indicator lamp and then VDC OFF switch. Refer to BRC-128, "
VDC OFF SWITCH" . Check
CAN communications. Refer to ?CAN Communication Inspection?. If there are no errors with VDC OFF
switch and CAN communication system, check combination meter. Refer to BRC-127, "
tion System" .
2. Make sure lamp turns off approximately 1 second after the ignition switch is turned on. If the lamp does
not turn off, conduct self-diagnosis.
3. With the engine running, make sure VDC OFF indicator lamp turns on and off when VDC OFF switch is
turned on and off. If the indicator lamp status does not correspond to switch operation, check the VDC
OFF switch system. Refer to BRC-128, "
VDC OFF SWITCH" .
4. Make sure ABS warning lamp, VDC OFF indicator lamp, and SLIP indicator lamp turn off 2 seconds after
the engine is started. If ABS warning lamp, VDC OFF indicator lamp, and SLIP indicator lamp have not
turned off 10 seconds after the engine has been started, conduct self-diagnosis of the ABS actuator and
5. After conducting the self-diagnosis, be sure to erase the error memory. Refer to BRC-102, "