TROUBLE DIAGNOSIS FOR SYSTEM
Revision: 2005 August 2006 350Z
ABS Motor and Motor Relay System NFS0004K
1. CHECK SELF-DIAGNOSIS RESULTS
Check self-diagnosis results.
Is the above displayed in the self-diagnosis display items?
YES >> GO TO 2.
NO >> INSPECTION END
2. CHECK CONNECTOR
1. Disconnect relay box connector E47, E48, E222 and VDC/TCS/ABS control unit connector and check the
terminals for deformation, disconnection, looseness, and so on. If there is an error, repair or replace the
2. Securely reconnect the connectors and then preform self-diagnosis.
Is the result of self-diagnosis normal?
YES >> The connector terminal contact is loose, damaged, open or shorted.
NO >> GO TO 3.
3. CHECK ABS MOTOR AND MOTOR RELAY POWER SYSTEM
1. Disconnect VDC relay box connectors E48.
2. Check voltage between VDC relay box connector and ground.
OK or NG
OK >> GO TO 4.
NG >> The circuit between battery and VDC relay box terminal
10 is open or shorted. Repair the circuit.
VDC relay box Ground Voltage
10 ? Battery voltage (Approx. 12 V)