Revision: 2005 August 2006 350Z
?: Not applicable
Active Test NFS000IO
? Do not perform active test while driving.
? Make sure to completely bleed air from the brake system.
? The ABS and brake warning lamps turn on during the active test.
1. Connect the CONSULT-II and CONVERTER to the data link connector and start the engine.
If CONSULT-II is used with no connection of CONSULT-II CONVERTER, malfunctions might be
detected in self-diagnosis depending on control unit which carry out CAN communication.
2. Touch ?START (NISSAN BASED VHCL) ? on the display screen.
3. Touch ?ABS?. If ABS is not indicated, go to GI-39, "
CONSULT-II Data Link Connector (DLC) Circuit" .
4. Touch ?ACTIVE TEST?.
5. The test item selection screen is displayed.
6. Touch necessary test item.
7. With the ?MAIN SIGNALS? display shown in reverse, touch ?START?.
8. The ?ACTIVE TEST? screen will be displayed, so conduct the following test.
? When the active test is conducted while depressing the pedal, the pedal depression amount will change,
but this is normal.
? Approximately 10 seconds after the operation is begun, ?TEST STOP? will be displayed.
? To conduct a retest after ?TEST STOP? is displayed, touch ?BACK? and conduct the from the step 6.
Ignition switch START position signal input
status is displayed.
??× ASCD (ON/OFF) status is displayed.
SELECT MONITOR ITEM