Revision: 2006 November 2007 350Z
Bleeding Brake System NFS0000A
While bleeding, pay attention to master cylinder fluid level.
1. Before working, turn the ignition switch OFF and disconnect the connectors of ABS actuator and control
unit or battery negative terminal.
2. Connect a vinyl tube to the rear right bleed valve.
3. Fully depress brake pedal 4 to 5 times.
4. With the brake pedal depressed, loosen the bleed valve to let the air out, and then tighten it immediately.
5. Repeat steps 3, 4 until no more air comes out.
6. Tighten the bleed valve to the specified torque. Refer to BR-27, "
Components" (Front) and BR-40, "Com-
7. In steps 2 to 6 below, with the master cylinder reservoir tank filled at least half way, bleed air from the front
left, rear left, and front right tires, in that order.