BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER
Revision: 2006 November 2007 350Z
Attach the reservoir tank in the orientation shown in the figure.
8. Using a pin punch [commercial service tool: diameter Approx. 4
mm (0.16 in)], attach the reservoir tank mounting pin so that the
attachment side and the opposite side are identical.
Do not reuse reservoir tank and mounting pin.
MODELS WITH VDC
? While working, cover the primary piston rod with cloth to prevent it from being damaged.
? Only remove the reservoir tank when absolutely necessary.
1. Place the side of the cylinder body with chamfering around the
pin insertion hole up, and secure the cylinder body flange sec-
tion with a vise as shown in the figure.
When securing in a vise, use copper plates or cloth to pro-
tect the flange.
2. Using a pin punch [commercial service tool: diameter Approx 4
mm (0.16 in)], remove the reservoir tank mounting pin.
3. Remove master cylinder assembly from the vise.
4. Remove reservoir tank and grommet from cylinder body.