8) Install high-pressure hose (B) and low-pressure
Be sure to apply compressor oil to the periph-
ery of O-ring.
9) Install belt cover.
¼ After installing belt cover, make sure it is not
misaligned or twisted.
¼ After installing belt cover, check the clear-
ance between pulley and belt cover.
10) Connect ground cable to negative terminal of
11) Charging refrigerant. <Ref. to 4-7 [W700].>
A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1) Disconnect battery negative terminal.
2) Discharge refrigerant using refrigerant recovery
system. <Ref. to 4-7 [W600].>
3) Remove front grille. <Ref. to 5-1 [W12A0].>
4) Disconnect high-pressure hose (A) and high-
pressure pipe (B) from condenser.
5) Remove the radiator bracket (A) and then
remove the two bolts which secure condenser.
While lifting condenser, remove it through space
between radiator and radiator panel.
[W12A0] 4-7SERVICE PROCEDURE