A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1. GLASS LID
1) Completely close glass lid and open sunshade.
2) Detach the four covers (A) and then remove
3) Carefully remove glass lid.
4) Install in the reverse order of removal.
2. SUNROOF FRAME
1) Remove roof trim. <Ref. to 5-3 [W5A4].>
2) Remove glass lid.
3) Disconnect the four drain tubes (A) from sun-
4) Disconnect sunroof harness connector.
5) Remove installation bolts and nuts and then
detach sunroof frame.
6) Install in the reverse order of removal.
Be careful not to snag the harness.
¼ Make sure to connect harness connector.
¼ When installing drain tube, insert it securely into
15 mm (0.59 in) or more
1. ALIGNMENT OF HEIGHT BETWEEN
SUNROOF GLASS LID AND ROOF PANEL
Loosen sunroof glass lid installation nuts and then
adjust height by adding (max: two pieces) and
extracting (max: one piece) shim(s) (A) (standard:
one piece) between sunroof glass lid (B) and roof
Difference in height between sunroof glass lid
and roof panel:
1.0 mm (0
5-1 [W15A1] SERVICE PROCEDURE