Entry of water into compartment
(1) Check roof panel and sunroof glass lid for improper or
(2) Check drain tube for clogging.
(3) Check sunroof frame seal and body for improper fit.
(1) Check sunroof glass lid and roof panel for improper clear-
(2) Check sunshade and roof trim for improper clearance.
Abnormal motor noise
(1) Check motor for looseness.
(2) Check gears and bearings for wear.
(3) Check cable for wear.
(4) Check cable pipe for deformities.
Failure of sunroof to operate
(Motor operates properly.)
(1) Check guide rail for foreign particles.
(2) Check guide rail for improper installation.
(3) Check parts for mutual interference.
(4) Check cable slider for improper clinching.
(5) Check cable for improper installation.
(6) Check clutch adjustment nut for improper tightness.
Motor does not rotate or rotates improperly.
(Use sunroof wrench to check operation.)
(1) Check fuse for blowout.
(2) Check switch for improper function.
(3) Check motor for incorrect terminal voltage.
(4) Check relay for improper operation.
(5) Check poor grounding system.
(6) Check cords for discontinuity and terminals for poor con-
(7) Check limit switch for improper operation.