3. Ignition Switch
A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1) Disconnect ground cable from battery.
2) Remove instrument panel lower cover. <Ref. to
3) Remove screws, separate upper column cover
and lower column cover.
4) Remove knee protector.
5) Remove meter visor.
6) Disconnect ignition switch connector from body
7) Using a drift and hammer, hit the torn bolt head
to loosen and remove the ignition switch.
8) Install in the reverse order of removal.
When installing, tighten the connecting bolt (A)
until its head twists off.
1. HEADLIGHT AIMING
As this headlight is the ?VISUAL AIMING TYPE?, it
is possible to adjust aiming only in the vertical
direction. It cannot be adjusted in the horizontal
Turn off the light before adjusting headlight
aiming. If the light is necessary to check
aiming, do not turn on for more than two min-
Before checking the headlight aiming, be sure of
¼ The area around the headlight has not sustained
any accident, damage or other type of deformation.
¼ Vehicle is parked on level ground.
¼ The inflation pressure of tires is correct.
¼ Vehicle?s gas tank is fully charged.
¼ Bounce the vehicle several times to normalize
¼ Make certain that someone is seated in the driv-
1) Place a cloth over the headlight that does not
require aiming adjustment.
[W4A1] 6-2SERVICE PROCEDURE