5) Tighten air bleeder.
2 N·m (0.8
0.2 kg-m, 5.8
6) After depressing the clutch pedal, make sure
that there are no leaks evident in the entire system.
7) After bleeding air from system, ensure that
clutch operates properly.
3. Clutch Release Bearing and
1) Remove transmission assembly from vehicle
<Ref. to 2-11 [W2B0].>
2) Remove operating cylinder.
<Ref. to 2-10 [W5A0].>
3) Remove the two clips from clutch release lever
and remove clutch release bearing.
Be careful not to deform clips.
4) Remove clutch release lever sealing.
(A) Operating cylinder
(C) Clutch release lever
(D) Clutch release bearing
(E) Clutch release lever sealing
2-10 [W3A0] SERVICE PROCEDURE
3. Clutch Release Bearing and Lever