17) Attach ATF cooler hose to a clip under the
radiator main fan shroud. (AT vehicles only)
18) Connect connectors to radiator main fan and
sub fan motors.
19) Install under cover.
20) Lower the vehicle.
21) Connect battery ground cable.
22) Fill coolant. <Ref. to 2-5 [W9B0].>
A: REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
The radiator is pressurized. Wait until engine
cools down before working on the radiator.
1) Lift-up the vehicle.
2) Remove under cover.
3) Drain engine coolant completely. <Ref. to 2-5
4) Remove bolt which installs water by-pass pipe
of oil cooler onto oil pump. (AT vehicles only)
5) Disconnect radiator outlet hose and water by-
pass hose B (AT vehicles) from thermostat cover.
[W2A0] 2-5SERVICE PROCEDURE