The radiator is pressurized. Wait until engine
cools down before working on the radiator.
1) Set the vehicle on the lift.
2) Disconnect battery ground cable.
3) Lift-up the vehicle.
4) Remove under cover.
5) Drain engine coolant completely. <Ref. to 2-5
6) Disconnect connectors of radiator main fan and
sub fan motor.
7) Detach ATF cooler hose attached to a clip
under the radiator main fan shroud. (AT vehicles
8) Disconnect ATF cooler hoses from radiator. (AT
9) Disconnect radiator outlet hose from thermostat
10) Lower the vehicle.
11) Disconnect over flow hose.
[W3A0] 2-5SERVICE PROCEDURE