4. Oil Cooler (AT Vehicles
1) Lift-up the vehicle.
2) Remove under cover.
3) Drain engine coolant completely. <Ref. to 2-2
4) Remove bolt which installs water pipe to
5) Disconnect water hose from oil cooler.
6) Remove oil filter using ST.
ST 498547000 OIL FILTER WRENCH
Set container under the vehicle.
7) Remove connector and remove oil cooler.
(B) Oil cooler
1) Check that coolant passages are not clogged
using air blow method.
2) Check mating surfaces of cylinder block, O-ring
groove and oil filter for damage.
2-4 [W4A0] SERVICE PROCEDURE
4. Oil Cooler (AT Vehicles Only)